Strawberry Popsicle with White Chocolate
When we want to economize on the tea of kitchen soon we put the hand in the mass. It is the easiest way to save the most amount of money for the wedding. So I went in search of candy recipes they give to make at the time and guess what I found? A delicious recipe for strawberry popsicle with white chocolate.
As it turns out, this strawberry popsicle with white chocolate is super simple to make. Of course, like every dessert, you need some ingredients and always good quality:
– 200 ml fresh cream;
– 1/2 cup of condensed milk;
– 1/2 cup milk;
– 1/2 cup of strawberry jam;
– popsicle sticks;
– 300g chopped white chocolate;
– 1/3 of chopped cashew nuts
PS: You can put some pieces of fresh strawberries if you want.
– First, add the fresh cream, condensed milk, milk and strawberry jam and stir until smooth;
– then put in a popsicle shape and leave in the freezer for 1 hour. Then remove, put the popsicle sticks and take to the freezer for another 3 hours;
– In a pan, put the white chocolate and melt in a water bath;
– Melted, remove from heat and add the chopped cashew nuts and stir a little more. Reserve.
– After 3 hours, remove the popsicles from the freezer, dip in the white chocolate with the nuts and take to the freezer for another 30 minutes.
– Then serve!